A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Toward The Right
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Toward The Right
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Toward The Right
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Toward The Right
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Toward The Right
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Toward The Right
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Toward The Right
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Toward The Right
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Toward The Right
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Toward The Right
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Toward The Right