A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Disqus Kajabi Problem
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Disqus Kajabi Problem
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Disqus Kajabi Problem
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Disqus Kajabi Problem
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Disqus Kajabi Problem
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Disqus Kajabi Problem
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Disqus Kajabi Problem
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Disqus Kajabi Problem
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Disqus Kajabi Problem
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Disqus Kajabi Problem
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Disqus Kajabi Problem