A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Do Webinars
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Do Webinars
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Does Kajabi Do Webinars
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Do Webinars
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Does Kajabi Do Webinars