Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Fg Funnels Vs Kajabi