A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have A Blog
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Have A Blog
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Does Kajabi Have A Blog
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have A Blog
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Does Kajabi Have A Blog