Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Membership Site Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Membership Site Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Membership Site Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Membership Site Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Membership Site Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Membership Site Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Membership Site Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Membership Site Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Membership Site Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Membership Site Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Membership Site Kajabi