A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have A Community
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Have A Community
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Does Kajabi Have A Community
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Does Kajabi Have A Community
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Does Kajabi Have A Community
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Have A Community
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Have A Community
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Does Kajabi Have A Community
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Does Kajabi Have A Community
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have A Community
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Does Kajabi Have A Community