A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Features Of Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Features Of Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Features Of Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Features Of Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Features Of Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Features Of Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Features Of Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Features Of Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Features Of Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Features Of Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Features Of Kajabi