Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing