A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Host Videos
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Does Kajabi Host Videos
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Does Kajabi Host Videos
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Kajabi Host Videos
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Kajabi Host Videos
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Host Videos
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Does Kajabi Host Videos
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Does Kajabi Host Videos
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Does Kajabi Host Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Host Videos
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Does Kajabi Host Videos