A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi En Español
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi En Español
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi En Español
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi En Español
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi En Español
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi En Español
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi En Español
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi En Español
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi En Español
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi En Español
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi En Español