A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify