Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Does Kajabi Offer Stock Video For My Website?