A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Coschedule
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Coschedule
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Coschedule
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Coschedule
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Coschedule
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Coschedule
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Coschedule
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Coschedule
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Coschedule
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Coschedule
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Coschedule