Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Does Ramit Sethi Use Kajabi?