Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Down Payment Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Down Payment Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Down Payment Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Down Payment Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Down Payment Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Down Payment Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Down Payment Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Down Payment Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Down Payment Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Down Payment Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Down Payment Kajabi