Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Marketing Mastermind Kajabi Posts Monthly Newsletter Downloads Templates