Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Download Videos From Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Download Videos From Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Download Videos From Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Download Videos From Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Download Videos From Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Download Videos From Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Download Videos From Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Download Videos From Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Download Videos From Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Download Videos From Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Download Videos From Kajabi