Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Drip Content Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Drip Content Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Drip Content Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Drip Content Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Drip Content Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Drip Content Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Drip Content Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Drip Content Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Drip Content Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Drip Content Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Drip Content Kajabi