Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Similar
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Similar
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Similar
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Similar
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Similar
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Similar
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Similar
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Similar
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Similar
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Similar
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Similar