Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Elle Synergy Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Elle Synergy Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Elle Synergy Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Elle Synergy Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Elle Synergy Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Elle Synergy Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Elle Synergy Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Elle Synergy Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Elle Synergy Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Elle Synergy Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Elle Synergy Kajabi