Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Quiz
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quiz
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Quiz
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Quiz
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Quiz
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Quiz
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Quiz
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Quiz
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Quiz
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Quiz
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Quiz