A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Email Google Slides Kajabi Integrations