Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Email Marketing Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Email Marketing Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Email Marketing Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Email Marketing Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Email Marketing Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Email Marketing Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Email Marketing Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Email Marketing Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Email Marketing Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Email Marketing Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Email Marketing Kajabi