Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Email Sequence Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Email Sequence Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Email Sequence Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Email Sequence Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Email Sequence Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Email Sequence Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Email Sequence Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Email Sequence Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Email Sequence Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Email Sequence Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Email Sequence Kajabi