A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Service Number
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Customer Service Number
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Customer Service Number
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Customer Service Number
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Customer Service Number
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customer Service Number
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Customer Service Number
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Customer Service Number
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Customer Service Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Service Number
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Customer Service Number