Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Evergreen Webinar Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Evergreen Webinar Kajabi