Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Support Phone Number
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Support Phone Number
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Support Phone Number
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Support Phone Number
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Support Phone Number
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Support Phone Number
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Support Phone Number
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Support Phone Number
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Support Phone Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Support Phone Number
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Support Phone Number