Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Examples Of Kajabi Websites
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Examples Of Kajabi Websites
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Examples Of Kajabi Websites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Examples Of Kajabi Websites
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Examples Of Kajabi Websites