Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Haley Burkhead
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Haley Burkhead
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Haley Burkhead
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Haley Burkhead
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Haley Burkhead