Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Facebook Lead Ads Kajabi Integration