Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Soul Fox Living Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Soul Fox Living Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Soul Fox Living Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Soul Fox Living Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Soul Fox Living Kajabi