A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Fitness Asylum Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Fitness Asylum Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Fitness Asylum Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Fitness Asylum Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Fitness Asylum Kajabi