Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Frank Kern Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Frank Kern Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Frank Kern Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Frank Kern Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Frank Kern Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Frank Kern Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Frank Kern Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Frank Kern Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Frank Kern Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Frank Kern Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Frank Kern Kajabi