Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Uploading Video To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Uploading Video To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Uploading Video To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Uploading Video To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Uploading Video To Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Uploading Video To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Uploading Video To Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Uploading Video To Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Uploading Video To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Uploading Video To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Uploading Video To Kajabi