A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Free Kajabi Course
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Free Kajabi Course
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Free Kajabi Course
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Free Kajabi Course
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Free Kajabi Course
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Free Kajabi Course
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Free Kajabi Course
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Free Kajabi Course
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Free Kajabi Course
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Free Kajabi Course
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Free Kajabi Course