Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Searchie
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Vs Searchie
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Searchie
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Vs Searchie
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Searchie
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Vs Searchie
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Searchie
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Vs Searchie
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Searchie
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Searchie
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Vs Searchie