Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Free Kajabi Templates
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Free Kajabi Templates
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Free Kajabi Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Free Kajabi Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Free Kajabi Templates
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Free Kajabi Templates
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Free Kajabi Templates
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Free Kajabi Templates
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Free Kajabi Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Free Kajabi Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Free Kajabi Templates