Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi How To Videos
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi How To Videos
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi How To Videos
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi How To Videos
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi How To Videos
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Videos
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi How To Videos
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi How To Videos
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi How To Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi How To Videos
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi How To Videos