A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Freelance Movement Tribe Kajabi