Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Was Ist Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Was Ist Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Was Ist Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Was Ist Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Was Ist Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Was Ist Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Was Ist Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Was Ist Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Was Ist Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Was Ist Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Was Ist Kajabi