Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Get Help Creating New Kajabi Site