Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Themes Compatible With Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Themes Compatible With Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Themes Compatible With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Themes Compatible With Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Themes Compatible With Kajabi