Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Gmail Google Slides Kajabi Integrations