A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Clickfunnels And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Clickfunnels And Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Clickfunnels And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Clickfunnels And Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Clickfunnels And Kajabi