Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Go90Gro Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Go90Gro Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Go90Gro Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Go90Gro Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Go90Gro Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Go90Gro Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Go90Gro Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Go90Gro Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Go90Gro Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Go90Gro Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Go90Gro Kajabi