A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Gohighlevel Vs Kajabi