Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Developer
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Developer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Developer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Developer
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Developer
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Developer
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Developer
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Developer
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Developer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Developer
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Developer