A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Gravity Forms Kajabi Integration