A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Groovefunnels Vs Kajabi